|Buttery Milk Kifer Mayonnaise goes great on almost anything. Even spread on|
Adding the virgin coconut oil really gave it
a smooth texture, and creamy taste. What
a great choice. Now this is "Best Foods, Real
Now this is definitely a safer way to pack a sandwich, or more suitable for that potato salad that might sit at a gathering. Milk kifer mayonnaise is eggless which makes it a better alternative for any store bought mayonnaise. It goes great on a sandwich or a salad of your choice. Yum, a baked potato topped with a dollop of buttery milk kifer mayonnaise sounds healthier too.Not only that, it still has all the natural probiotics that is in the milk kifer, and it is now lactose free. And it tastes so buttery good.
Milk kifer is made from milk kifer grains. It is milk that has sat in the milk kifer grains until it has fermented and turned into a natural probiotic. This usually takes from 8 to 24 hours depending on the ratio of milk kifer grains, milk and room temperature. Once the milk kifer has fermented, it changed the intolerable lactose into lactate, and is now a natural probiotic food. Our body can tolerate lactate much better. I will say this, natural probiotics have changed my life tremendously for the better health-wise. Milk kifer is one of the natural probiotics I use. Allow me to suggest, if you don't know about the health benefits of milk kifer, investigate it further for you own benefit. So with this, I will continue.
Buttery Milk Kifer MayonnaiseIngredients:
|Blend on high, milk kifer, |
garlic, lecithin, and lemon
- Milk Kifer 1/2 cup (Tart is best) Ice cold. Set it in the freezer for 15 minutes
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Coconut oil 3 tablespoons.
- Garlic 1 small clove
- Lecithin 1 teaspoon
- Salt 1 teaspoon (don't omit if you want the kifer taste to remain the same)
- White pepper 1/2 teaspoon (I only had black pepper on hand)
- Lemon juice or vinegar 1/2 to 1 teaspoon (omit this step if milk kifer is already tart enough
- Small blender, or hand held mixer
- 2 cup clean jar
|Once blended put in freezer for 15 minutes|
- Mix milk kifer, garlic, lecithin, and lemon juice in jar and blend well on high
- Add oil slowly mixing on high speed for about 2 minutes.
- Add coconut oil, salt and pepper and blend again on high for one minute.
- Put jar in freezer for 15 minutes
- Blend again on high till thick and smooth
|Now re-whip and watch it churn like butter.|
Adding the virgin coconut oil was a very
good idea. Smooth, and creamy texture
Buttery Milk Kifer Mayonnaise should
be put in a sealed container, and stored
in the refrigerator for best results.