|Raw live almond kifer milk|
Anyway here is how I do it.
- Milk kifer grains 1/3 cup more or less
- Almond milk 2 cups more or less
- One clean container.
- Pour almond milk in rinsed kifer grains.
- Let sit at room temperature preferably 78 degrees fahrenheit
- strain when desired tartness and refrigerate.
- Rinse milk kifer grains well and put back in dairy milk as it thrives in dairy milk
|Almond milk kifer looks quite done in my milk|
|This was an easy strain. Look at the |
grains, they look clean right out of
the kifer almond milk. I still need to
rinse well before I put it
back in dairy milk.
Till the next time...